100% brand new and high quality.
- Made of stainless steel for long life and durability
- Trim the wicks with ease
- Avoid soot on your walls and lengthen the life of your candle
- Length: approx. 17.8cm/7 inches
How to use your wick trimmer:
- Make sure to trim your wick before each lighting or once your candle has cooled to room temperature; never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Place the trimmer's long handle against the inside of the jar's rim for guidance and bring the curved scissor blades to the wick, about 1/4" from the base and parallel with the wax.
- Trim your wick and discard the snipped portion in the trash.
- As a safety precaution, never leave wick trimmings (matches or other debris, for that matter) in your candle jar!