Wholesale and Fundraising
Terms of Service and Wholesale Ordering Requirements
- Boinkle Candles Account Requirements (New Wholesale Accounts) In order to apply and retain a purchasing relationship with Boinkle Candles, all prospective and existing customers must meet and maintain the following requirements. These requirements are effective July 1, 2019. By registering you agree to these terms of service.
- All orders will be placed via email.
- Opening order $150.00 (wholesale cost) minimum. Opening and minimum orders must be regular product.
- Reorder $100.00 (wholesale cost) minimum.
- Shipping and Handling charges will be added to your invoice. If you are withing 60 miles we will deliver with prior agreements.
- Payment is required before your order is shipped. The quickest way to receive your order is to pay with a credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- We must have a copy of a valid tax ID / business license for the state in which you do business. Please E-mail it to the address below.
- Make checks payable to: Boinkle Candles, 8238 S County Road S, Lake Nebagamon, WI 54849. Return check fee is $50.00.
- Orders are generally shipped within 4 business days.
- Please send a wholesale request email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claims: Breakage must be reported within 7 business days of your order being received. We pack our items as carefully as possible, but occasionally something may arrive damaged. If that happens, please retain all original packing material, take photos, and email email@example.com for instructions on receiving your replacement items.
Restock fee of 25% on shipped orders that are not accepted. Wholesale Customers are liable for shipping and handling charges on all returned/refused orders.
You can raise money for your organization with a Boinkle Candles Fundraiser! Sell our 100% soy products at a 50% profit. This is great for Scout groups, Churches, Schools, just about anyone wanting to sell a quality product hand poured in the USA. Does not include clearance items, micro masons, cuties or pillar candles (at this time).
You agree that all profit made during the Boinkle Candles fundraiser will be used for the purposes stated. You agree that all products in the fundraiser brochure will be sold for the prices listed on the order forms. Payment of check, money order or credit card will be paid to “Boinkle Candles” before shipping. Your organization is responsible for shipping charges added to our invoice. You have the option to arrange pick up in which case there will be no shipping charges. To qualify as a fundraiser you must have a minimum order of $300.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.